Want to share your fitness expertise and experiences with our audiences? Got a hot topic, tips or unique insights that will benefit people who want to get fit and healthy?
Let us know, we’re always eager to feature smart voices with something relevant to say to our audiences.
What We’re Looking For:
- Your article need to be relevant to the topic at hand. If you’re writing about fat loss, muscle building, training, nutrition, fitness motivation, or others along a similar line, then our website might be a good fit for your article.
- Since the fitness industry is already full of fads, frauds, and fakes, we love a well-researched article. If you can, back any claims with research or case studies. We care about our audiences and we want them to benefit from the information on this website.
- Your article need to be well-written and contain at least 1000 words. You don’t have to be the next Jane Austen or George Orwell, but you do have to pay attention to your grammar, style and clarity.
- Your article should be 100% original and unpublished. Once it’s live on our website, you can republish it on your website or/and other websites, with a link back to the original post and a short statement saying that it’s first published on our website.
- We allow 1 link to your website within the body of the article and 1 more link to your website or social media account in the author bio beneath the article. We don’t limit the number of links to other websites in the body of the article. Any link in the body of the article should be relevant to the article.
- You’re not required to have images in your article―we’ll find relevant images for your article. But, if you want to use your own images, they should be high resolution images and you need to have rights to those images.
- When sending your article, please attach a short bio with a headshot and links to your website and social media accounts. Besides for the author box, we also want to know you. We don’t accept anonymous article.
- Please send your article in a .docx or .txt file format. If you have images, you can include them in your article (in case you use the .docx format) or send them separately as attachments via email.
What’s In It for You?
- You can get 2 dofollow backlinks to your website. As we’ve said above, we allow 1 link to your website in the body of the article and 1 more link to your website (or social media account) in the author bio beneath the article.
- We’ll promote your article to our mailing list subscribers. Right now, we have 1106 mailing list subscribers.
- We’ll promote your article to our social media followers. Right now, we have 458 followers on our Facebook page; 9297 followers on Twitter; 4390 followers on Instagram, and 32,802 followers on Pinterest.
Ready to Write?
Great! Contact me at sasha(at)badassbodyproject.com to get the ball rolling. Please be patient with me, some days I’ve got a lot on my plates and I can’t answer email as quickly as I would like. But, I’ll always get back to you within 48 working hours.